Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Church Youth Camps have Begun

The dates of Youth Camp in Dickson Tn.
at Camp Hickory Hills are as following

June 2-4 ...... Encounter Camp 18-up
June 7-11 ..... Big Shot 6-8 yrs
June 11-16 ... Senior 15-18 yrs
June 17-22 ... Pre-teen 10-12 yrs
June 24-29 ... Junior 8-10 yrs
July 1-6 ....... Teen 12-14 yrs

If you are ages 6 years or older and
you desire to attend a church camp
you may check with someone who
works in the youth department at
Lakeside church for more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home