Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Meeting at The Gaylord

On August 21st - 27th the assembly of the Church of God of Prophecy World wide will convene at the Gaylord and Nashville Convention Center. This will be the first time for this type of gathering in Nashville and the closest ever for the churches in middle Tennessee to attend. If you are a Lakeside attender make plans to attend some of the sessions if at all possible.
The selection of a new General Overseer will be made during this week and other important decisions are to be discussed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home