Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Death Notice

This morning, August 10th, Sister Willie Lawson, a great prayer intercessor for lots and lots of people across our nation and around the world went to be with the Lord. Through heart failure the Lord saw fit to carry her home. She was our Sunday morning speaker only weeks ago and bless us with her ministry. She will be greatly missed by many people who trusted in her prayers to help them through troubling times. Pray for her husband Sherman and for the family. We have suffered a great loss but heaven has gained so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home