Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Special Prayer Request

We ask you for prayer for Sister Willie Lawson, one of our prayer intercessors who lives in Safford, AZ. They do lots of mission work in Mexico with the poor and needy people in that area. Many have been saved through their ministry. She was in need of a pace maker for her heart but has now had a heart attack and needs us. Pray God's will in the lives of Sherman and Willie Lawson at this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home