Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

CoGoP Pastor's Meeting

On Tuesday evening, July 25th, 13 pastors from Districts 9 and 10 met at Lakeside F.L.C. for a time of fellowship and discussion. The evening was filled with great ideas in church participation of growth and networking realizing that each church plays a vital roll in the body of Christ.
Discussion about the upcoming General Assembly of the Church of God Of Prophecy at the Gaylord Center in Nashville and the business sessions of that week was a high point of the evening.
All pastors present felt that the district meeting of the pastors should be an on going thing and seem to look forward to our next gathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home