Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Baptismal Service

On Sunday, September 24th, following the Sunday service we will have a baptizing for those who have been saved and have not yet been baptized. If you would like to participate in this service call the office at 644.3373 (office hrs. 9:00-2:00) or contact pastor so that he will include you.
Come prepared (towel & change of clothing) and ready for God to bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home