Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Firehouse Boot Camp

The youth at Lakeside are planning for the greatest revival yet at the FIREHOUSE and you are invited to attend. September 10th - 15th youth and youth groups will be meeting together for "REPORTING FOR DUTY", revival time. Dance and drama teams from visiting youth groups will be active in this meeting.
On Tuesday night 'Seventh Day Slumber' will be the guest for the evening. Come be a part of this weeks meeting and have a great time at 'Boot Camp'!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home