Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Pastor's Notes

Week long, wonderful assembly, August 21-27, at the Gaylord in Nashville. People from all around the world gathered for this general conference.

Our weekend, August 27th, was great as we gathered at Lakeside for regular services that was anything but regular. The house filled with people as the Lord of glory came also into our midst. There was singing, shouting and praying as people danced and was slain in the Spirit. People stood and was prayed for, one received Christ another received the Holy Ghost and everyone was blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home