Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Purpose Of Praise

PURPOSE OF PRAISE

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits" (Ps.103:2).

I. It Is Praise to God
"Bless the Lord." The Lord gives life and sustains it. The Lord is worthy of all praise from all the people in all the world.

II. It Is Praise from the Soul
"O my soul." The praise uttered here comes from a full heart. This praise is the voice of the sincere soul. Such praise will lift the soul into the very presence of God.

III. It Is Praise for Benefits
"Forget not all His benefits." Praise the Lord for all He does for us in the physical and the spiritual realms. He preserves life, crowns with lovingkindness, supplies every good thing that life needs, and gives continually the strength we need. How gracious is the Lord! Praise the Lord! Bless His name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home