Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Revival at Carthage

Faye and I enjoyed a wonderful evening Tuesday with the Pastor and congregation at the Carthage Church of God of Prophecy. They are in revival with Terry Bear as the evangelist.
The Spirit of the Lord filled the entire house as we entered into a time of praise and worship.
Brother Bear preached a wonderful message on Faith. We are asking God to bless all the churches in District # 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home