Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Our Visit to LaVergne

It was great to be with Pastor Jimmy Jernigan III and the people at the Eastwood church in LaVergne. We were made to feel welcome as the Youth (A.O.F.) performed and the singers sang in worship to God. The freedom of the Spirit was felt as Leon Graves brought the message for the evening. Many thanks for allowing us to minister to the people of Eastwood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home