Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vans Available for Transportation

The third Church Van is now out of the paint shop and is ready to be used in the transportation department. This give us three vans to be used on church service dates to bring those who do not have a ride to church. The drivers may be contacted by call in the office (Mellissa Graves) at 644-3373, Tuesday through Friday, 9:00 am-2:pm or Clinton Emmert, 644-2978 or cell 388-2260 or Greg Huddleston, 206-1899 or cell 577-5299. Make sure you call early enough that you will not miss the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home