Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, December 01, 2006

New Class "BREAKING FREE"

On January 3rd, 07, Sister Carol Harrison begins a series of lessons on "Breaking Free" Making Liberty in Christ a Reality in Life! Each student should purchase a workbook ($16.00) available at LifeWay bookstore in Hendersonville if you plan to attend the class. It will consist of an interactive video study by Beth Moore, led by Carol in class. If you do not already attend a class and would like to be involved sign up by placing your name on the signup sheet on one of the bulletin boards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home