Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Services

We are so thankful for the blessings of the Lord and the visitation of the Holy Spirit that was with us in our Sunday morning services. All who attended were blessed and the freedom of God's Spirit could be felt throughout the house. We invite you if you are not a regular attender at a local church to come and be with us in attendance at on Sunday or Wednesday for a great bible study in God Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home