Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pastor's Banquet

The Spirit of Christmas was in the air last evening as pastors from the greater Nashville area met for their annual Christmas banquet together here at the Lakeside church. Pastors and wives shared present and past Christmas memories and had a wonderful fellowship together. A pastor's calling is not an easy one but one that is very rewarding. It was good to meet with old faces but also good to see those who have moved into new pastoriates and came to share and to be a part. A Merry Christmas to all!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home