Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Prayer Request

Please be in prayer for Bishop and Sister Eugene Weakley. Brother Weakley is very weak and in need of much prayer at this time. He has been a great blessing to the church here at Lakeside and all churches throughout Tennessee. There are a lot of people praying for this family and we are encouraged to do our part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home