Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Wonderful Revival!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who came and gave and made this week a great week of revival. The Lord was in the house nightly and blessed all who were able to attend. Our evangelist Michael Willingham was a blessing and is in need of our prayers for healing of his body. Remember to pray for him on Wednesday of next week as he makes the visit to the doctor concerning his fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home