Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sister Martha Carter's surgery

The surgery on Thursday went well for Sister Martha. She came home the same day and even though the doctors said that her voice would be compromised she was talking when she left the hospital and you would not know that she even had any surgery. Keep her in your prayers as you pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home