Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Family Campout

Next Friday night, October 21st is the date planned for our camp out. Families will be planning to spend the night under the stars with activities for all family members and lots of great food and plenty of fun. If you plan to attend contact Brother Clint Emmert.

Every attender of Lakeside is invited to come and pitch a tent for the night. You can register your family so that you will know what to bring and get a schedule of the night's and morning's activities.

The grounds will be available for you to come and reserve your tent spot prior to starting time for the evening activities at 6:00 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home