Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Prayers for Carter Family

Remember the Roger Carter Family in prayer whose mother passed away this past weekend. The Crowe funeral home in Scottsville, KY.
is in charge of the funeral which is on Tuesday at 11:00 am. If you would like to go and be with the family it will be much appreciated.

Brother Carter is a deacon and one of the members of our ministry team here at Lakeside church. He is in charge of the cell ministries, church greeters and has the 'Circle of Love' prayer ministry among many other obligations at the local level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home