Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Mexico Mission Trip (Update)

Sister Faye and I met in Nashville with the team that had just come back from their trip to Mexico. We also met with a lot of excitment as we sat and talked about their full days of witnessing, giving shoes and toys, and food to the people that they had met that week. Eighteen met together for a wonderful dinner at Red Lobster as we heard that 390 people had received Christ into their lives. Thank you Lakeside and others for all the support and prayers that made this trip possible and for lives being changed.

We think that this could be the beginning of a number of wonderful trips to that area and other areas where people are receptive to the gospel and were needs can be met.

1 Comments:

Blogger XXX said...

There was never a miracle wrought by God to convert an atheist, because the light of nature might have led him to confess a God. (Francis Bacon, 1561-1626)
This is my favorite site at the moment:
More Quotes about God
Regards,
Adam Clair

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home