Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

C.P.R. Classes

Tim & Wendy Shelton will be giving C.P.R. classes to all those who desire to go through this type of training. It was recognized that this is a much needed course in helping to save lives during a time of difficulty with one of our attenders when the life was saved by a sister who was well trained.
The classes will convene for the J.O.Y. (Just Older Youth) ministry on Saturday morning, February 25th. from 9:oo -11:30 a.m.
The classes for all others interested in getting involved will convene on Thursday evening, March 2nd. from 6:00-8:30 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home