Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Good News (More)

On Family/Friends night we had lots and lots of family and friends to come and be with us on this very special night. We all enjoyed the fellowship and good food, lots of good food. It was very special to see those attend who do not usually attend our church come and make themselves at home. Lakeside is a place you can call home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home