Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, March 17, 2006

"Lil Sparks for Jesus"

Sister Faye is beginning on Wednesday night classes with the little ones, ages 3 through 6 years of age.
They will be refered to as "Lil Sparks for Jesus" with 'T' shirts stating this for in house class room time.
They plan study in the Word time, puppets, crafts and much more. If you have or know little ones this age and they need to be in church bring them to "Lil Sparks for Jesus" class and watch them Grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home