Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Retreat in the Smokies

A large number of the Lakeside community have made plans for our annual retreat 'SPRING FEVER' on April 21-23. Larry and Carol Harrison are in charge of Family Ministries and have planned a great time of fun, fellowship, worship and lots and lots of good eating together. I am sure they all, young and old, will return with sunburns and tall tales of a great trip and time spent together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home