Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Great Day (Easter Sunday)

Lakeside attenders had a great time together as we met for worship with family and friends. The building filled and ran over as chairs were placed to try and accomidate everyone.
The praise and worship team brought everyone to their feet as music filled the building. The youth drama team presented a wonderful program and songs for this special occasion blessed everyone. The message was simply a word from God and it brought seekers to the altar. After the morning service there were egg hunts on campus for kids of all ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home