Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Firehouse Youth News

The Lakeside 'Firehouse' youth boarded the bus around 1:00 p.m. this afternoon for the 'Deeper Life Youth Conference' in Chattanooga TN. The 56 seater was nearly full with excited youth and sponsors on the trip. It's great to have such a wonderful group so excited about Jesus and what He is doing in their lives. Our prayers go out to the youth workers and ministers who give so much to see this part of our church succeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home