Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Our Week of Feb.26th - March 5th

Sunday 26th - Four were saved, Youth bake sale brought in $1,000.40
Wed. 1st - Firehouse Talent night - Guest was powerlifter, block breaker
Thur. 2nd - C.P.R. Class with the Sheltons, first timers, others refresher, all enjoyed
Contract new bus for the Chattanooga trip to Youth Conference
Sat. 4th - Ladder 29 Youth activity in F.L.C. for all ages
Sunday 5th - Great Service, Baptismal service included
WHAT A GREAT WEEK!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home