Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Baptismal Service

On Sunday February 26th we plan to have a baptizing following the morning service.
If you are saved and have never been baptized you may let the pastor know prior to the service. Bring family and friends on this special day. It will be a great gathering as we follow the command of the Lord to be baptized in water to show outwardly what God had done in our hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home