Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Great Graduation (W.H.S.)

The parking lots would hold the cars as people filed in to the High School Gym. Shuttle buses carried the people to and from the school. The entire morning was filled with outstanding activities. There were 80+ seniors graduating with at lest 5 of those young people connected to the Lakeside community. I told Mr. Oldham after the graduation how much the day was enjoyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home