Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

This Week (May 15th - 20th)

On Tuesday we spent the day at St. Thomas where Sister Mary Moore passed away.
She is the mother of Bishop Windell Moore pastor of the Gallatin CoGoP.
On Thursday we will again be with the Moores in Clarksville for the funeral of Sister Mary Moore.
On Friday Police Chief Nations invites you to meet at the Gazabo in downtown Westmoreland at 11:00 am for a memorial for all the fallen officers who gave the ultimate price in the state of Tennessee.
On Saturday morning at 9:00 am the graduating class of W.H.S. will cross the stage at the High School. The Lakeside community has five seniors this year graduating. Make plans to be there for this very special day in their lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home