Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, May 22, 2006

EXtreme Outreach Ministries (youth meeting)

On Friday night 'EXtreme Outreach' is planning an outing at the Lakeside church. All youth and older youth are invited to the outing. There will be drama and praise and worship as well as food and drinks during the night's activities. An donation will be appreciated to help cover the cost. More details on Wednesday night at 'Firehouse'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home