Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Our Family Night at Lakeside

On Wednesday night we all made some memories. We had the pavilion grills filled with hamburgers as we all gathered for a special time with our families. The tables were set with baked beans, potato salad, chips, drinks and all sorts of deserts. Grownups were sitting talking and children were playing as we heard the sound of thunder. We gathered under the pavilion as the rain begin to come down. Our spirits stayed high and we stayed dry as we sat and talked, ate to our fill and watched it rain. Everyone had a great time together, and I mean together under the Lakeside pavilion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home