Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Wonderful Sunday Services

We had a great time in the Lord Sunday at Lakeside. The Lord truly blessed in our praise and worship as we sang something old and very uplifting then some newer praise songs that met with an unlifting Spirit. Deliverance time saw many around the altar as God met with us there as we prayed for needs. Following the message again around the altar the Lord answered prayers, some for deliverance and for salvation. We went away with our spirits uplifted in knowing that God had been in the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home