Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Murfreesboro Vist

It was great to visit with Pastor Verlin Thornton and wife and the people of the Church of God in Murfreesboro. We were able to see long time friends Evangelist Henry and Grace Willis during revival services.
The service was outstanding. We were blessed with annointed praise and worship. Brother Willis preached a great message concerning the Christ Child. The Holy Spirit was with us during the entire service but especially during our time around the altar. We all went away realizing that we had been in the presence of an awsome God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home