Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Revival Continues

Great crowds, great Spirit, great excitment as all gather for a night of worship. The praise team in place brings us into the Lord's presence. His Spirit is evident by the energy of the crowd. Special singing nightly is very uplifting. The message each night by our evangelist, Bishop McKinley an outstanding edition to the service. Come as see.

Tonight, Wednesday, the youth will be performing in drama and dance as we anticipate the
Spirit's moving again in the revival meeting. Come be with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home