Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Youth News

Every Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. - 'FIREHOUSE'

October 28th. - Trip planned to Victory Hills Church (HELL HOUSE)
(Note) If you plan to make the trip you need to contact Shannon
Carver for ages and more details.

November 17th - 19th. - TN. Youth Retreat 2006 at Dickson
(Note) If you plan to attend this retreat you must make reservations
through Lashell Spears or Shannon Carver.

Watch for News about the "YOUTH CHRISTMAS PARTY" being planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home