Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Practice of Obedience

The Lord has promised His harvest to those who obey His call (see Isaiah 62:8-9).

"I will never again give your grain as food for your enemies; Nor will foreigners drink your new wine, for which you have labored" (NASB).

During the years when Israel had remained silent before the Lord, the enemy had consumed everything for which the Israelites had worked. Their silence was evidence that they had a self-sufficient attitude, having forgotten the Lord's power and provision.

Without God's protection the enemy is allowed to consume us at the point of our need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home