Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Feed The Children

We see and hear concerns about the needs of all mankind through the world, especially the children.

It may not be possible to meet all the needs but we must try. Lakeside is seeing the needs of a generation of the youth beginning to be met. We are so blessed to have young and old in our Wednesday night classes being fed from God's Word. The buildings are filled with excitement each week as the vans return bring folks into God's House.

Come and be a part and feel the excitement and enjoy the great fellowship as Christians gather to break spiritual bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home