Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Angel Tree December 17th

On Sunday we will meet in the Family Life Center for our annual Angel Tree Christmas Gift give away. Any one who has gifts to be given to any of the church family may bring them on Sunday.

We will have breakfast beginning at 9:45 followed by the giving of gifts and pictures of our children with Santa.

After the activities in the F.L.C., a day in song (Christmas Songs) will follow in the auditorium and you are invited to be a part of all that we will be doing this Sunday.

Bring your friends and family and let's celebrate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home