Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tool Drive

This month the men's ministry at Lakeside is having a tool drive to help stock the tool trailer. The tools will be used in various outreach projects in the community by the men's ministry. If you have any good workable tools you would like to donate, please see Richie Wix, Travis Carter or Tim Shelton. We will be accepting any type tools from hand tools to power tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home