Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lakeside Church Banquet

It was an evening to be remembered as the number grew on Friday night. All who desired to go gathered at The Thomas House for Lakeside's Annual Christmas Banquet and enjoyed an evening filled with great food, lots of fun, plenty of fellowship and good entertainment as we remembered the reason we had gathered. The "family atmosphere" filled the large dining room as the people packed, I mean packed, the place. We sang Christmas songs, read scriptures, prayed together, acted silly and had fun. It was good to have such a great bunch gather. I think we may need a larger place as we see ourselves grow and enjoy the blessings of the Lord. Thanks for coming and have a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home