Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Men's Work Day

On November 5th is a planned work day at Lakeside for the Men's Ministry. We will gather for coffee and a work schedule for the day. A number of items need our attention and have been put in a list form so that it will be completed and will not take any one person so long to get things fixed.

If you are free or you can free yourself for a few hours that day make plans to be here. See Richie Wix for the start time and a schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home