Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Our Sunday Guest

Ronny Spears from Murfreesboro will be our guest speaker in the a.m. service. He will be giving us insight about the activities of the Hope Center and Lazarus Project that has been very helpful in the ministry of a number of young men who have strayed and become involved in ways unpleasing to God, family and country.

A special time will be given to view a video that has been prepared for the purpose being used as a fund raiser in helping support these activities and young men. If you would like to support you will be given an opportunity following the service to do so. A table will be set up as you leave the building for the support group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home