Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday Services

Our services on Sunday, the 16th, were outstanding with great activities that were blessed of the Lord and greatly enjoyed by all attenders of the local church.

Sunday morning we welcomed Barry and Kim High into our fellowship as the newest members at Lakeside. They bring with them Leah and Emma, their children to be a part of our church.

We were blessed to have eight that desired to be baptized in water following the morning service.


We invite you to also come and be a part of our growing church if you do not already have a church home. Let me say, "COME WATCH US GROW"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home