Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Holiday Schedule and Other Activities

October 21st -- Family Camp-out
October 21st -- Watchman's Prayer
October 23rd -- Guest Speaker Ronny Spears
October 29th -- Youth Function (F.L.C.)

November 5th -- Children's Day (Dickson)
November 5th -- Men's Work day (Lakeside)
November 7th -- T.C.B.L. classes
November 11-12th -- Regional Ladies Day (Lake Barkley, KY.)
November 18-20th -- Power House Youth (Dickson)
November 22nd. -- Thanksgiving Service (Lakeside)

December 11th -- Bethlehem Town (Kid's Fund)
December 14th -- Church Banquet (Thomas House, RBS)
December 18th -- Angel Tree (A.M. Family Life Center)
December 18th -- Adult Christmas Program (P.M. F.L.C.)
December 25th -- Christmas Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home