Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Supporting The Hope Center

If you would like to contribute monthly or just periodically to the Hope Center or to the Lazarus Project you may do so by asking the church secretary for a form and brochure that you can mail directly to the center.

We appreciate the presentation this past Sunday by Spence Creasy and some of the men in the program. Appreciation to Ron Spears for the message and encouragement during the Sunday service also.

Remember the work of the center and the projects in the making in Murfreesboro in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home