Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Bake Sale

There will be a bake sale following morning services on Sunday, February 26th. This sale will benefit the youth who plan to attend the Regional Youth Conference in Chattanooga, TN. If you would like to help in sponsoring this project see Trina Graves for more details.
The Youth Conference is March 17-19, at the Convention Center in Chattnaooga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home