Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Sunday Services

Due to the weather the number in attendance was down some but the spirit was high.
The Lord blessed in a great way with two altar services before the day had ended.
One received Christ into their life another received the Holy Ghost and many others were praying for family, friends and their own needs. We praise God for such Spiritual Blessings as we enter to worship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home