Pastor's Notes

Just my way of getting a message to you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Westmoreland, TN., United States

I am the Bishop and Senior Pastor of the Lakeside Church in Westmoreland TN. I was Mission Secretary and Evangelist with C.O.G.O.P. in TN. This is my 16th. year at this pastorate. I have completed studies at Fuller Institute and with Bible Training Institute in Cleveland TN.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Our visit with The Hauns

It was a great time in the Lord as we visited the folks in church at Watertown Sunday night. Pastor David Haun made us feel very welcome. The praise and worship lifted our spirits and the drama team was used of the Lord in the service. Pastor Haun preached a wonderful message instructing us that we are the extended hands and feet of the Lord in these last days. The number in attendance for a Sunday night service was outstanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home